42 Amaroo Drive, Smiths Lake
Character pole house moments from sandy lakes edge
A quinessential holiday cottage boasting endless charm and character that so typifies the beauty and uniqueness of Smiths Lake.
- Located within a short stroll of the highly sought after "sandy" shores of Ski Cove and the renown Frothy Coffee boatshed and recently upgraded foreshore park
- Split level design displays high raked ceilings with exposed timber beams and a gorgeous sunken lounge that gazes into it's combustion fireplace and adjoining palm forest
- The modern island kitchen connects to the northside verandah making BBQs the easy choice for the home chef
- Accommodation is cozy and comfortable via three bedrooms and two bathrooms while the existing storage room (with some creativity) could become a cool kids retreat
- Retreat with your favorite book and wine glass to 1 of 4 separate decks that overlook nature
- Double carport + ample sub-floor space for kayaks, bikes, odds and ends
- Within walking distance of the local shops and cafe with popular beaches Cellito, Blueys and Boomerang a short drive away
Much loved as a private holiday retreat and now certain to appeal to the tree-change buyer seeking a sanctuary next to the forest and nearby the lake.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement.