24 Second Ridge, Smiths Lake
Charming full brick home in sanctuary-like setting
Tucked away and adjoining a leafy reserve, this unassuming cottage reveals so much more than meets the eye.
With an abundance of character and charm highlighted by exposed brick walls and timber beams...they just don't build them like this anymore!
- Lovely double brick, single level home with private green outlook and lush gardens
- A conventional and cosy floor plan includes an open living and dining area, retro kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and carport
- Cozy slow combustion fire, split cycle air conditioning and a full length (partially enclosed) patio feature
- Wander into the inviting and tranquil garden and come across a fabulous Balinese-inspired gazebo ready to entertain friends and family
- Continue on to find a delightful, detached garden studio ideal for the creative soul or 4th bedroom
- Located in a quiet street with no through traffic and an abundance of bird-life in the reserve
- Moments from the lake, local shops and nearby to beautiful beaches, lakes and National Parks
A property with a real soul and a wonderful ambiance that can only be appreciated upon inspecting.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement.