56 Red Gum Road, Boomerang Beach
RED GUM - Boomerang Beach...exclusive coastal land release
Boomerang Beach, Pacific Palms is the destination and location of this highly unique, boutique land release;
- CIVIL WORKS ARE ALMOST COMPLETE!
- Just 10 lots available (lots 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ,11 and 12 - individual lot price guides upon application)
- Secluded cul de sac setting enveloped by palm studded bush land and National Park
- Community titled - NEAR LEVEL LOTS range from 515sqm to 771sqm (refer to subdivision plan) with considered building envelopes and fire-trail to assist with BAL ratings
- Enjoy a level 400m walk to the beach and the renowned surf point 'south Boomerang'
- All lots will feature underground services, sealed road access and have the privacy of coastal forest opposite and behind
- Walking trail to recreation fields whilst being well located to local primary school, Mobys restaurant/bar and the Blueys shops/cafes
- Boomerang Beach is approx. 3 hours from Sydney’s north-side and 1.5 hours from Newcastle/Williamtown) airport. Forster Tuncurry is 20 minutes’ drive to the north.
RED GUM is your chance to secure (with a delayed settlement) your very own piece of Mid North Coast paradise famous for its amazing beaches, 3 lakes and multiple National Parks.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement.