2 Pacific Parade , Elizabeth Beach
Coastal living near the beach, lake and palm trees
A turn key, low maintenance home or holiday beach house just 350m level walk (via a palm studded National Park trail) to the north facing and idyllic Elizabeth Beach (or Lizzy Beach as the locals say!).
- 3 over-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garage level in from street
- 2 separate living areas + an existing storage/garage bay (at rear of home) that could easily convert to a rumpus, 4th bedroom or art studio
- Central kitchen offers ample bench and cupboard space with a large walk-in-pantry
- Solid rendered brick and steel framed home with new carpet, fresh paint, plantation shutters all set on an easy care 574sqm fenced block
Elizabeth Beach is a truly beautiful, quiet village renown for it's unique north facing beach, it's connection to the Booti Booti National Park and Shelley Beach as well as it's close proximity to Wallis Lake, the areas only surf club and of course the Recky Club, tennis club + our local community centre (home of the Palms monthly markets and library).
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement.