57 Belbourie Crescent, Boomerang Beach
Outstanding north facing beach house in quiet enclave
Situated at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac, this contemporary two level beach house offers the perfect Pacific Palms lifestyle. Just a short walk to the beach, the four bed, two bath home features designer kitchen, polished bamboo floorboards and superb indoor/outdoor entertaining area;
- Absolutely 'move in ready' family home or invest as a low maintenance, perfectly positioned holiday rental attracting lucrative holiday rents
- Chic designer kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, new appliances and breakfast bar
- Expansive open plan and light filled kitchen, lounge and dining area opening onto a covered outdoor entertaining deck
- Feature fireplace for those cooler winter evenings
- 4 recently refurbished bedrooms with BIR's
- Private sun filled fenced garden area with warm outdoor shower and rain tank. Perfect low maintenance garden to manage
- 2 car automated garage with plenty of storage space
- Just 200m walk to one of the mid coast's best surf beaches – Boomerang Beach and only moments to Elizabeth, Shelley and Blueys Beach
- 3hrs north of Sydney, 1 ½ hours north of Newcastle
Please call Mark Lawson 0409 247 050 for details.
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that several location and lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement