49 Coonabarabran Road, Coomba Park
Neat home on a rare 835sqm dual road frontage block
Within easy walking distance of Wallis Lake foreshore and set on a very unique, 835sqm dual road frontage block in beautiful Coomba Park.
- Vehicular access from two streets (Coonabarabran Rd main entry and Warralong St rear of site) ideal for vehicles, boat, caravan or motor home
- Well presented three bedroom cottage features timbers floors, lounge room with AC, kitchen/dining, modern bathroom, front deck and a large, undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Detached garage and carport, expansive and level concrete driveway, established landscaping + blue metal rear driveway
- 3 water tanks, solar system, 2 garden sheds, spacious and colorbond fenced yard suitable for pets
- Great location on the NE side of village to enjoy cooling sea breezes with Coomba Park general store at beginning of street
- Approx. 20 minutes from Blueys, Boomerang or Elizabeth Beach and around 40 minutes from Forster (shorter by boat!)
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images may have been used in this advertisement.