43 Macwood Road, Smiths Lake
SMITHS LAKE BEST BUY!
Bright and happy single level brick and tile home set on a manicured 727sqm corner block complete with established gardens, double garage and a separate car/boat port.
- Super convenient position 200m walk from the local shops, cafe and bus stop
- Ideal NE to N aspect assures year-round sunshine and cooling coastal breezes
- A practical, well proportioned design showcases a timber floored galley kitchen, study nook and dining area that flows to a generous, light filled lounge room
- Entertain, wine and dine outdoors in the fabulous, screened/covered courtyard patio or retreat to the separate, private rear patio that connects to the level, fenced yard
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite, two generous robed bedrooms, lovely main bathroom and an oversized "proper" laundry
- For the 'green-thumb', delightful gardens bloom with an array of plants/palms and handily, your garden tools can be stored in one of two garden sheds
- Pop up to the village shops for your morning coffee, paper and croissant
- 10 minutes’ walk to Smiths Lake foreshore. Within 10 minutes’ drive or boat to renown Cellito Beach/Sandbar with Stockland Forster 25 minutes north
So much to like about this property! Make your sea-lake-tree change today to indeed enjoy, your easy living and lifestyle.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement.