2 Ski Cove, Smiths Lake
Idyllic lakeside setting moments to sandy foreshore
A unique, tranquil and private location within steps of the reserve and the calm, serene and sandy water’s edge of Smiths Lake.
- Character home positioned in a highly sought after enclave
- Awake to lovely lake views and native birdsong
- Exposed beams, cypress pine floors, an open plan living, large windows and a covered, wrap around verandah feature
- Tasteful upgrades to the kitchen and bathroom have modernized without compromising the ‘cottage-like’ charm
- Two bedrooms, TV/office nook + an unique DA approval to build (if you wish) above the garage exist
- A tiled courtyard provides a delightful winter suntrap and connects the large double garage to house
- Short stroll down to Frothy Coffee boatshed/boat ramp and the recently improved recreation area
Whether for home or holidays, this is truly a magical setting where bird watching, kayaking, swimming or a spot of stand-up paddle boarding can become part of your daily routine. For further details, please call Mark Lawson 0409 247 050.
*NB. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
* Please note that several location and lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement