165 Seal Rocks Road, Bungwahl
Contemporary retreat at the gateway to Seal Rocks
A head turning, modern coastal haven 8 minutes drive from Seal Rocks and 2 minutes from the pristine shores of Neranie Bay, Myall Lake;
- Beautifully designed, well appointed home positioned on a park-like, half acre block
- An inviting living area with high ceiling/windows and stacker doors that connect to spacious decks welcome upon entry
- A chefs delight, the sunny open plan kitchen features a gorgeous gas stove, large island bench and walk in pantry
- Comfortably accommodate family and friends via five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a separate TV/lounge room
- Highlighted by a lovely Jacaranda tree, the 2024sqm site offers expanses of lawn space ideal for kids play/pooches and includes veggie garden + chook pen
- 6KW solar system...2 x 27,000 litre in-ground water tanks...generous detached double garage with auto door...
A truly magical location abound by bush land, National Parks, stunning lakes and world class, unspoiled beaches - there is little doubt this is a dream destination for home or holidays.
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* Please note that drone/location/lifestyle images have been used in this advertisement.