48 Boomerang Drive, Boomerang Beach
Unique and captivating beach house on landscaped 1767sqm
With so many points of difference and an energy and feel like no other matched with sweeping views over Boomerang hinterland;
- Atop an incomparable 1767sqm achieving 'eagles nest' views and a primary north to north west aspect
- Classically 'beachy', the home exudes a warmth and charm
- Solidly built with rendered double brick walls assures coolness in summer and coziness in Winter
- Abundant in natural light, the features include a sunken lounge room, gorgeous living area with slow combustion fireplace and a modern kitchen/dining area highlighted by the steel and timber tread stair case
- Architectural angled and high windows display throughout whilst the seamless flow from the living to the expansive, poolside outdoor space is bang 'on point'
- Take a dip in the plunge pool enveloped by established, private gardens and enjoy the ocean breezes and sounds of the surf nearby
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms + a large, loft-style 4th bedroom offer ample accommodation and flexibility
- Detached double garage street-side, additional garage and carport, multiple decks and native, tree studded gardens with practical paths and stairs conclude
- Walking distance to middle and north Boomerang, local primary school and an easy bike to Shelley, Elizabeth or Blueys Beach
Held for over 20 years and much loved - a property that must make your short list in stunning Boomerang Beach (house name is aptly named "OFFSHORE")
Please call Mark Lawson 0409 247 050 for details.